Available in any denominations of hours, they're the perfect gift for friends and family - especially if they're lucky enough to already have everything (except for free time).
Here are a few ideas for how they could benefit a loved one or friend:
- A de-cluttering session.
- Have a friend who is about to move home or is a bride-to-be? Buy them a block of time and they can use our time and experience to make the whole process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible.
- Purchase an hour or two of our time to assist a busy working mother or busy professional with errand running, a spring clean or to book appointments and arrange deliveries.
- If you know some one who has just moved, purchase some of our time so we can help unpack boxes, get things in the right place or sit-in at their home to wait for deliveries, trades people or utility companies.
- A block of time would be a great help to a mum-to-be or a new mum at a time when it really is difficult to keep on top of things.
- Is there someone who always ends up having to organise the family party or celebration? Buy a block of our time so they can take a back seat for once and enjoy the party without the worry.
Vouchers must be utilised within one year of purchase.